- Dube, B. and Zondi, T., 2019. The incongruity of mafiarised religion and ontological density in South Africa: what it offers Africa’s 21st century scholarship. African Renaissance, 16(Special Issue 3 September 2019), pp.39-56.
- Msiza, V., Zondi, T. and Couch, L., 2020. The use of peer assessment at a time of massification: Lecturers’ perceptions in a teacher education institution. Journal of Education (University of KwaZulu-Natal), (79), pp.47-64.
- Zondi, T.A. and Tarisayi, K.S., 2020. A learner perspective on the implementation of Geographic Information Systems in selected schools in KwaZulu-Natal province. TD: The Journal for Transdisciplinary Research in Southern Africa, 16(1), pp.1-6.
- Hlatshwayo, M., & Zondi, T. (2020). Gazing at South African higher education transformation through the potential role of the Wesleyan quadrilateral: A theological approach. HTS Teologiese Studies / Theological Studies, 76(1), 1-8.
- Mbatha, N. Msiza, V, Satimburwa, N., & Zondi, T. (2020). The Academentia of ECAs: Navigating Academic Terrain Through Critical Friendships as a Life Jacket.Educational Research for Social Change, 9(1), 31-44 Educational Research for Social Change, 9(0), 31-44