- Naicker, S., Blose, S., Chiororo, F., Khan, R., & Naicker, I. (2017). From a crutch to a bus. In D. Pillay, K, Pithouse-Morgan and I. Naicker (Eds.). Object medleys (pp. 99-114). Rotterdam: Sense Publishers.
- Blose, S., & Naicker, I. (2018). Learning from the Narratives of Deputy Principals: A discussion of their work in deprived contexts. In V. Chikoko (Ed.), Leadership that works in deprived school contexts of South Africa (pp. 161 – 184). New York, USA: Nova.
- Ngubane, N., Blose, S., Mthembu, P., & Hlogwa, T. (2020). Transitioning from face-to-face to remote teaching in the context of COVID-19 pandemic: Reflections of South African emerging academics. In N, Ndimande-Hlongwa, L. Ramrathan and JA. Smit, Alternation African Scholarship Book Series the book chapter has been accepted, currently in the process of revisions.
- Blose, S. (2019). Personal identity and leadership: Learning from Deputy Principals’ lived experiences. International journal of leadership in education. doi:10.1080/13603124.2019.170843
- Myende, P., Blose, S. & Adebiyi, D. (2020). Principals’ behaviours in leading teaching and learning in deprived school contexts: Narratives of Nigerian Principals, the manuscript has been accepted by International journal of leadership in education, currently in the process of revisions.
- Blose, S & Khuzwayo, N. (2020). Teacher leadership in action: gazed through the lived experiences of subject heads in secondary schools, the manuscript has been accepted by International journal of leadership in education, currently in the process of revisions.