- U.E. D
- D.S. E
- B. ED Hons
- M. ED (Birmingham, UK)
- MSc (Oregon)
- PhD (Notre Dame, USA)
- Over 30 years of experience in teaching, research and post graduate supervision at tertiary education level.
- Education consultant nationally and internationally.
- British Council Scholarship – Masters in Educational Psychology study, University of Birmingham.
- Education Opportunities Council Scholarship – PhD study at University of Notre Dame, USA.
RESEARCH AND TEACHING INTERESTS
- Social Justice Education
- Diversity in Education
- Social inclusion/exclusion
- Disability Studies
- Children’s Geographies
- HIV/AIDS in context of Education
- Self-study research
- Participatory research methodologies.
- Successfully supervised 57 Masters studies and 10 PhD studies.
- Muthukrishna, N. (Ed.) (2008). Educating for social justice and inclusion in an African context: Pathways and transitions. New York: Nova Sciences Publishers.
Guest Editor Special Issues - Peer Reviewed Journals
Selected Peer-reviewed, Accredited Journal Articles