- PTD (Indumiso College of Education, SA)
- HDE (University of Natal, SA)
- FDE (University of Natal, SA)
- BA (University of South Africa [UNISA])
- MEd (University of Durban-Westville [UKZN]- SA)
- PhD (University of the Free State, SA)
- Inclusive education and CSE
- Context-specific psychosocial challenges in adolescence in the 21st century
- Environmental and healthy lifestyles
- Career development and career choices
- BEd Undergraduate teaching
- Post-graduate teaching: Post Graduate Certificate in Education (PGCE)
- Post-graduate: BEd Honours
Internal and External Examination and Moderation Hons & Masters Dissertation and PhD Thesis
- Embury College
- Jarvis, J. & Mthiyane, N.P. (2019). Exploring religious and cultural identities and the right to bodily self-determination in a South African Higher Education context. The African Journal of Gender and Religion 25 (1), 45 – 68.
- Jarvis, J. & Mthiyane, N.P. (2018). Conversing at the intersection: religious identity and the human right to gender equality in a South African teacher education context. Alternation. Special Edition, 23, 60 -83.
- Jarvis, J., Mthiyane, N.P., Lindhardt, E.M. & Ruus, O.C. (2018). Which Right is right? An exploration of the intersection between religious identity and the human right to gender equality in two different teacher education contexts: South Africa and Norway. Journal of Religion and Society, 20, 1 – 20.
- Mthiyane, Ncamisile P. (2014). Co-operative learning as an innovative strategy in the teaching of Life Orientation Education: a case of PGCE pre-service students. Alternations Journal 21,1 (2014) 137 – 152 ISSN 1023-1757
- Mthiyane, Ncamisile P. (2012). Setting silences to speak: towards critical consciousness of adolescent orphans. Journal for New Generations Sciences (JNGS) 2012 Volume 10 No. 1.
- Bongani C. Mdletshe (207523469). Exploring the experiences of Life Orientation teachers of teaching of HIV and AIDS and Sexuality Education.
- Shanaz Gordan (208512408). Exploring teacher’s perceptions of Physical Education within the Life Orientation curriculum.
Recognition of the Contribution to FET learners from Saturday School (Edgewood Campus) on Careers and career choices.