- BEd (FET)
- BEd (honours),
- I have a vast experience in teaching Accounting, Business Studies and Economics Education. I was the Head of Department for Commerce at both the Margate middle school and Ingwemabala High school. In 2016, I was appointed as an Accounting lecturer at the University of KwaZulu-Natal, School of Education.
- Completed Master of Education in 2015.
- Completed BEd (Honours) in 2013.
- I have received certificates of commendation from the Department of Education, for producing excellent Grade 12 Accounting results
- I am interested in investigating the readability of secondary school prescribed Accounting textbooks. I am also examining the Accounting teachers’ understandings, and the teaching of Accounting threshold concepts to English second language learners.
- I am currently lecturing Accounting Education and Business Management Education.
- I am currently supervising BEd (Honours) students specialising in Commerce Education.
- Currently assisting Grade 12 Accounting teachers in the UGU district during the intervention programmes. The aim is to improve Grade 12 Accounting results.