|Discipline||Life Orientation Education|
|Phone||031 260 3424|
|Office Address||CF132 First Floor, Wing 1, Main
- PhD; MEd; BA; FDE; HDE; PTD
- project with orphaned and vulnerable learners in informal settlements and in an orphanage;
- Adolescent Development and Psychosocial issue, Counselling and Career guidance, Visual Participatory Methodologies and Innovative methods in teaching; student development and interactive group learning strategies and innovative curricula development.
- Life Orientation Education, Guidance and Counselling, Barriers to teaching and learning issues on psychosocial challenges
- Have successfully supervised and graduated Hons IRP students in Social Science Education Cluster;
- Supervise students in Educational Psychology Department, currently eight (8) Masters and two co-supervised PhD students
- Internal Examiner in Ed Psych Department for at least 3 Masters graduating students, External Examiner for UFS, External examiner for WITS in LO Department, Reviewer or the New Generation Journal.
- Ncamisile Mthiyane. 2014. Cooperative Learning as and Innovative Strategy in the Teaching of Life Orientation Education: Experiences of PGCE Pre-service Students. Alternation 21,1 (2014) 137 – 152 ISSN 1023-1757