Gavin Edward Craig Heath
|Phone||03 1260 3497|
- Bachelor of Arts, Higher Diploma in Education (PG), Master of City and Regional Planning
Profile (Experience, Accomplishments, Awards, etc.):
- Fourteen years’ service as a lecturer.
- National Research Foundation Doctoral Scholarship (2014-2016).
- Fieldwork, Catchment and River Management, Climate Change, Mountain Geography.
- Geography Education as a whole.
- One masters student, one IRP student.
- Fundisa for Change facilitator, Mountain Club of South Africa, South African Planning Institute.
- Khan, A., Dickinson, J. and Heath, G. 2014. Teaching water. Fundisa for Change Programme. Environmental Learning Research Centre, Rhodes University, Grahamstown.