- I am currently part of Science and Technology cluster and a senior tutor in Technology Education. I have been a coordinator for Advance Certificate in Technology Education programme in 2010-2012 and from 2015-2016. I served as a discipline leader in the semester 2017. I have been teaching Technology Education , Consumer Studies for the past 21 years as a high school teacher and a tutor plus . I have been an education specialist for Technology and Art and culture at high school level.
- I am a researcher on the safer learning environment project funded by NRF, and Support –seeking behaviours of male undergraduate students at UKZN. I have served as an internal examiner of Master’s thesis of UKZN.
- Certificate in Teaching and learning in Higher Education, Secondary
- Design process in Technology, Curriculum issues, Gender in STEM, Gender Studies
- Technology Education, Project based learning, Curriculum
- Supervised Masters and Honours level
- I have been a tutor for SMT and Technology Education programme within UKZN. I have taught adult basic education. I have been appointed as an external examiner for UNIZULU postgraduate and undergraduate papers. Served as an external examiner for UFS Technology material. Reviewed abstracts for SAERA and SAARMSTE conferences.
- Singh, S., Mabaso, B., Mudaly, R. and Singh- Pillay, A. (2016) “Policy for Prevention of Sexual Assault on Campus: Higher Education Students’ Perspectives” in Alternation, 23(1): 113-134