- MED (Technology Education), UKZN, 2015
- B.Ed. Hons (Technology Education), UKZN,2009
- ABET, UNISA,2006
- ACE in Technology Education, Univ of KZN,2005
- HDE, Univ of Natal,1997
- STD, Indumiso College of Education,1994
- Design Process, Assessment in Technology Education, Gender and Education, Gender violence at universities, STEM education
- Design in Technology education, Processing of materials, Structures, Curriculum development in Technology Education, Research methods.
- Singh, S., Mabaso, B., Mudaly, R., & Singh-Pillay, A. 2016. Policy for Prevention of Sexual Assault on Campus: Higher Education Students’ Perspectives. Interdisciplinary journal for the study of the arts and humanities in Southern Africa, 23(1), 113 – 134 http://alternation.ukzn.ac.za/pages/volume-23-2016.aspx
- Exploring STEM Education for 21st Century Citizenship (SECC21st) in the Mauritian and South African Contexts. The project is based on STEM Education in higher education.
- External examiner for Postgraduate and Undergraduate modules for Univ of Zululand.
- 2015-2016- Coordinator for ACE in Technology Education. Ensured the smooth running of professional development classes in Mpumalanga province and Durban .
- 2005- 2010 – ACE and MST technology programme –tutor in teacher development programme
- Design in Technology Education
- Technology Education curriculum development
- Teaching Methods in Technology Education,
- Adult education,
- Hospitality studies
- Processing of materials,
- Curriculum development in Technology Education,
- Teaching methods
- Khethokuthula Chiliba (2018),Exploring Technology teachers’ integration of the design process in teaching of Technology
- Swariksha Jalim (2019), Exploring grade 6 Natural Sciences and Technology teachers’ conceptions of Education for Sustainable Development of schools within the Isipingo region
- Nokuthula Nyawo(2019) Exploring how Indigenous Knowledge can be used in the teaching of structures in grade 8
- Samukelisiwe Dlangisa(2020), Exploration of the Hallmarks of Creativity in Technology Education .
- Ntomb’zodwa Zimande (2020), A comparative analysis of research in Technology education research in South Africa and England from 2015-
- Sboniso Xaba( 2020), Exploring the Teaching and Assessment of Design Process In Technology Education
- Malibongwe Gambushe (2021), Exploring teachers’ understanding and teaching of the design process in Technology Education in the senior phase.
- Sduduzo Mafuleka (2021), Exploring how technology teachers foster creativity in the teaching of design process during problem solving in grade 9.
- Buthelezi Ayanda (2022),Exploring the Status of Women in Biotechnology Professional Fields
- Noxolo Ndlovu (2022) Women participation in Engineering