- MSc (Chemistry Education), University of Witwatersrand, 2017
- BSc Hons, University of Witwatersrand, 2013
- B.Ed., University of Pretorial, 2010
- Teaching Secondary School Physical Sciences and Mathematics 2010 – 2019
- Mathematics Sciences and Technology Head of Department (Siyabusa Secondary School) 2016 -2019
- Lead Tutor for Physical Sciences at PROMATHS (Dobsonville) 2016 – 2020
- National examiner and moderator for PROMATHS Physical Sciences (Grade 10 -12) 2016 – 2020
- Senior Education Specialist for Physical Sciences (Johannesburg West District) 2020/03 – 2020/08
- B. Ed (Science and Intergrated Science & Technology) Lecturer and Module Resource Development 2020 till to date
- Teacher-related Science Content Knowledge
- ICT in Education
- STEM Education in the Global South
- Chemistry Education
- Physical Sciences Methodology
- Science and Technology Education
- 2023, Cell Explorers, a program initiated from the university of Galway of developing the interest in science for elementary students.
- 2021 – to date, Joint university research with MIE on STEM education for the 21st century citizenship.
- 2020 – date, Key Concepts in Science, a joint university program that develops grade 8 and 9 teachers in teaching Natural Sciences.
- (2020/1), PCK talks and works. This community engagement project involves academics from a variety of national and international universities with the same interest on PCK. New developments and current research endeavors are discussed
- (2021), Science for the Future, this project is funded by SANRAL and coordinated by the university of Free State under the theme “Key Concepts in Science. It focuses on developing CK for grade 8&9 NS teachers.
- (2021), STEM education for the 21st century citizenship. This is a joint project between UKZN Science and Technology and the Mauritius Institute of Education.
- (2021) Southern African Association for Research in Sciences Mathematics and Technology Education (SAARMSTE). This is an association that holds annual events on MSTE research. I take part in these events as a conference presenter and a symposium speaker.
- Taught Physical sciences and Mathematics between 2010 to 2013
- HOD for Sciences, Mathematics and Technology education between 2013 to 2020
- Senior Education Specialist for Physical Sciences in 2020
- National Examiner and Moderator for Physical Sciences in the PROMATH project between 2013 to 2020
- Ndlovu, B. P., & Malcolm, S. A. (2022). Changes in pre-service teachers’ planned TSPCK in stoichiometry after a TSPCK-based practicum. African Journal of Research in Mathematics, Science and Technology Education.https://doi.org/10.1080/18117295.2022.2103291
- Ndlovu, B., & Mavhunga, E. (2021). Conceptualisation Of Content Knowledge Related To Teaching School Science: A Systematic Literature Review. 29th Annual Conference Of The Southern African Association For Research In Mathematics, Science And Technology Education Lesotho: SAARMSTE
- Ndlovu, B., & Mavhunga, E. (2019). Examining Topic Specific Pedagogical Content Knowledge Within The Assessment Practices In The South African National Senior Certificate Examinations. 27th Annual Conference Of The Southern African Association For Research In Mathematics, Science And Technology Education (Pp. 624 – 626). Durban: SAARMSTE.
- Ndlovu, B., & Nakedi, M. (2013). Developing Pedagogical Content Knowledge For Effective Teaching Of Physical And Chemical Change In Grade 10. In M. Ogunniyi, O. Amosun, K. Langenhoven, S. Kwofie, S. Dinie (Ed.), 21st Annual Meeting Of The Southern African Association For Research In Mathematics, Science And Technology Education. Cape Town: SAARMSTE.
- Silindile Goba (2021) Analyzing the Types of Reported Learner Errors in Cubic Functions: a case with the National Diagnostic Reports.
- Nkomo Nothando (2021) Exploring the Effectiveness of Technology Education in Promoting Learners’ Critical Thinking.
- Mvundla Nobuhle (2021) Exploring the benefits of using Information and Communication Technology in Teaching Science.
- Khoza Surprise (2022) The Economics and Management Sciences Curriculum Practice in South Africa.
- Mchunu Nkululeko (2022) The Inclusion of Indigenous Knowledge Systems in Teaching Natural Sciences and Technology.