- PhD (UKZN)
- Teacher Professional development
- Undergraduate mathematics Education
- Error analysis and mathematical knowledge for teaching
- Mathematics Education and Content
- Brijlall, D., &Ndlovu.Z. (2013). High School Learners Mental Constructions of optimization problems. South African Journal of Education, 33(2), 180-197.
- Ndlovu, Z., & Brijlall, D. (2015). Pre-service teachers’ mental constructions of Matrix algebra. African Journal of Research in Mathematics, Science and Technology Education, 19(2), 156-171.
- Ndlovu, Z., & Brijlall, D. (2016). Pre-service teachers’ mental constructions of Determinants. International Journal of educational Science,4(1,2), 145-165.
- Ndlovu, Z., Amin, N., & Samuel, M (2017). Examining pre-service teachers’ subject matter knowledge of school mathematics concepts. Journal of Education, 70, 46-72.
- Ndlovu, Z. (2017). Grade 12 Mathematics Learners’ narrative of the effectiveness of Collaborative in Mathematics Classrooms.International Journal of Sciences and Research,73(3), 50-64.
- Ndlovu, Z., & Brijlall, D (2019).Preservice mathematics teachers’ mental constructions of solving system of linear equations using Cramer’s Rule. South African Journal of Education.
Chapters in Books
- (2019), SAARMSTE, organizing the conference
- (2016-2018), Mentorship, seminars for novice mathematics teachers
- (2013-2017), How I teach, seminars for pre-service teachers
- Teaching undergraduate and postgraduate
- Sazi Edward Ngcobo (2016), Exploring the Learning of Functions in Grade 11 Mathematics through the use of Geometer Sketchpad and Autograph Software technology.
- Yeshvira Brijall (2017), Exploring Usage of the curriculum tracker at Ziphembeleni Secondary School
- Thabile Mthiyane (2017), Exploring Usage of curriculum tracker at KwabaZothini Secondary School
- Mxolisi Ngcobo (2017), Exploring usage of curriculum tracker at Ekupheleni Secondary School
- Terreen Chetty(2017),