- PhD (UKZN)
- Teacher Professional development
- Undergraduate mathematics Education
- Error analysis and mathematical knowledge for teaching
- Mathematics Education and Content
- Brijlall, D., &Ndlovu.Z. (2013). High School Learners Mental Constructions of optimization problems. South African Journal of Education, 33(2), 180-197.
- Ndlovu, Z., & Brijlall, D. (2015). Pre-service teachers’ mental constructions of Matrix algebra. African Journal of Research in Mathematics, Science and Technology Education, 19(2), 156-171.
- Ndlovu, Z., & Brijlall, D. (2016). Pre-service teachers’ mental constructions of Determinants. International Journal of educational Science,4(1,2), 145-165.
- Ndlovu, Z., Amin, N., & Samuel, M (2017). Examining pre-service teachers’ subject matter knowledge of school mathematics concepts. Journal of Education, 70, 46-72.
- Ndlovu, Z. (2017). Grade 12 Mathematics Learners’ narrative of the effectiveness of Collaborative in Mathematics Classrooms.International Journal of Sciences and Research,73(3), 50-64.
- Ndlovu, Z., & Brijlall, D (2019).Preservice mathematics teachers’ mental constructions of solving system of linear equations using Cramer’s Rule. South African Journal of Education.
- Mkhwanzi, T., Ndlovu, Z., Bansilal, S., & Ngema, S. (2018). Learning about sustainable change in Education in South Africa: the Jika iMfundo campaign 2015-2017: In P. Christie & M. Monyokolo(Eds.), Exploring mathematics teachers’ usage of the curriculum planner and tracker in secondary schools in King
- (2019), SAARMSTE, organizing the conference
- (2016-2018), Mentorship, seminars for novice mathematics teachers
- (2013-2017), How I teach, seminars for pre-service teachers
- Teaching undergraduate and postgraduate
- Sazi Edward Ngcobo (2016), Exploring the Learning of Functions in Grade 11 Mathematics through the use of Geometer Sketchpad and Autograph Software technology.
- Yeshvira Brijall (2017), Exploring Usage of the curriculum tracker at Ziphembeleni Secondary School
- Thabile Mthiyane (2017), Exploring Usage of curriculum tracker at KwabaZothini Secondary School
- Mxolisi Ngcobo (2017), Exploring usage of curriculum tracker at Ekupheleni Secondary School
- Terreen Chetty(2017),
- Sazi Edward Ngcobo (2017-2019), Exploring grade 9 mathematics learner performance in schools that participated in the 1+9 programme.
- Yeshvira Brijall (2018-2019), Exploring Secondary Mathematics teachers uptake of the curriculum tracker in Pinetown and Ilembe district
- Thabile Mthiyane (2018-2019), Exploring Foundation phase teachers uptake curriculum tracker in Pinetown and Ilembe District
- Njabulo Dube( 2018-2019), Exploring Mathematics and Science teachers uptake of curriculum tracker in Pinetown and King Cetshwayo District.
- Tawia Frimpong (2018-2019), Exploring grade 9 mathematics teachers’ engagement with learners’ errors in the teaching and assessment of mathematics at Harry Gwala District
- Jona Nghishona (2017-2019), Exploring the implementation of differentiated instruction by Grade 9 Mathematics teachers, the case study of Eenhana Circuit.
- Sethembiso Madonsela (2016-2018), Exploring grade 12 learners’ mental constructions of solution of triangles.
- Justice Enu (2018-2020), Exploration of mathematics teacher educators understanding and practices of formative assessment: A case of three colleges in Ghana.