- Doctor of Literature and Philosophy, (UNISA)
- Post-Graduate Certificate in Education (UNISA)
- Master of Arts in isiZulu (UKZN-Howard College)
- Bachelor of Arts Honours (UKZN-Howard College)
- Bachelor of Arts (UKZN-Howard College)
- Bilingual and multilingual Education;
- Interactive pedagogy;
- Mother Tongue Education;
- African religion, philosophy and cosmology;
- Gender and literature;
- IsiZulu Literature;
- Linguistic imperialism; and
- Mentorship and Teaching practice
- IsiZulu Literature;
- IsiZulu Poetry
- Teaching Methodology
- Oral tradition
- 2021: The essence of ilobolo and Zulu traditional marriage as depicted in Nelisiwe Zulu’s literary work. Pharos Journal of Theology. https://doi.org/10.46222/pharosjot.102.116
- 2020 Dual language education: Improving the academic learning experiences of KwaZulu-Natal isiZulu-speaking learners. South African Journal of African Languages, 40(3), 317-325. https://doi.org/10.1080/02572117.2020.1855725
- 2018 The power of dreams and religious philosophy of the Zulu people as portrayed in the novel, Umshado. South African Journal of African Languages, 38:2, 237-245. https://doi.org/10.1080/02572117.2018.1463719
- 2018 Men’s perceived powers to destroy or rebuild women’s lives: analysis of Uthando Lungumanqoba. Educational Research for Social Change, 7(2), 87-101. http://dx.doi.org/10.17159/2221-4070/2018/v7i2a6.
- 2014 The impact of linguistic colonialism on academic achievements of Zulu learners in KwaZulu-Natal. http://uir.unisa.ac.za/handle/10500/19654
- 2000: The influences of traditional medicine in relation to its various use by the African people as portrayed in Zulu novels. https://researchspace.ukzn.ac.za/xmlui/handle/10413/5741
Lecturer at University of KwaZulu-Natal
Lecturing the following modules:
- IsiZulu Method 3
- IsiZulu 420 (Oral Tradition)
- IsiZulu Literature
- IsiZulu Communication (also coordinating the module).
Lecturer at University of Pretoria
- Designing study guides, lecturing and coordinating isiZulu and isiNdebele Methodology modules (2nd Years, 3rd Years, 4th Years & PGCEs).
- Lecturer of Classroom Literacies module (English – 3rd years).
- Supervising Honours students and Master’s students.
- Coordinating CDV 780 BEd Honours in Teacher Education and Professional Development module, which is a research report module in the Department of Humanities Education.
- Member of the Curriculum & Transformation Committee whose task is to ensure that all modules offered in the Faculty of Education are transformed and embracing epistemological l diversity.
- Member of the Transformation Steering Committee whose task is to attend to all transformation issues at University of Pretoria.
IsiZulu Educator, Centenary Scholarship Coordinator and Assistant House Master at St John’s College, Johannesburg, Gauteng.
Educator and Head of isiZulu Department at St Mary’s DSG, Kloof, KwaZulu-Natal (KZN).
Educator and Head of isiZulu Department at Kloof High School, KZN.
English Educator at Durban Commercial College, KZN.
- 2020 (UKZN): B.Ed Hons – N.S. Mbanjwa: Ucwaningo Ngezinqubomgomo Zolimi EmaNyuvesi Akhethiweyo Ase-Afrika
- 2020: N.S. Mbanjwa: Ucwaningo Ngezinqubomgomo Zolimi EmaNyuvesi Akhethiweyo Ase-Afrika
- 2017: Mphela Nomonde: The effectiveness of the current teaching methods of Afrikaans as a first additional language in South African public schools.