Mrs Bridgette Campbell
|Phone||031 260 3468|
|Office Address||CF122 – Main tutorial building,|
- BA, HdE, MeD, PhD
Profile (Experience, Accomplishments, Awards, etc.):
- I have been involved in tertiary teaching for 9 years and have taught at various institutions. I have also been involved in the teaching of English to adults with disabilities in the NGO sector.
- I am passionate about English teacher education and about sending competent teachers as agents of change into the schools. My research interest lies in English teacher education and self study as being reflective and reflexive is so important for educators.
- My teaching interests lie in pedagogic practice and how to make knowledge accessible to all in the classroom.
- I am currently supervising 2 honors students.
- I am still involved in community work and am on the board of an NGO. Am also involved with the students running CDA on campus and help out there where I can.
Complete Research Record:
- I am currently embarking upon my PHD and using my teaching in my research.