- Mpumalanga College of Education: Primary Teachers Diploma
- Executive Education: Personnel Management and Training
- Damelin: Industrial Relations Diploma
- University of Cambridge Local Examination Syndicate: Certificate for Overseas Teachers of English (COTE)
- Canterbury Christ Church College/University: English at Secondary Level Certificate (EASL)
- University of Natal: Master of Commerce: Organisational and Management Systems
- Kent University: Master of Arts: English Language Education (MA ELE)
- Varsity College: Project Management Diploma
- Taught English at high school level for 7 years.
- Taught English and Communication at tertiary level for 5 years.
- Have taught English Language Education for 6 years at university.
- Scholarship to study the teaching of English as a second language at Canterbury Christ Church College (UK) in 1994.
- Scholarship to do a Masters in English language Education in Canterbury Christ Church College / Kent University 1n 1995 – 1996.
- 1987-2002 Have published poems in the “New Nation” Tribute magazine & “Fidelities,” a Poetry journal.
- 2002- 2009– Have edited 4 published books by Rev. S. Hlophe “Hope for the hurting heart”, “The Power Within”, “Be Inspired: Book 1 & Book 2”
- 2007 Co-authored a published national Grade 9 English Language book titled: English. grade 9@ Macmillan published by Macmillan Publishers
- 2008 Written and self-published a poetry book entitled ‘I will not dance’
- Second Language Acquisition
- Second Language Speaking and Writing
- Teaching of Literature
- South African Poetry
- Grammar, sociolinguistics, Reading
- Honours and Masters students
- Associated with the Edgewood Extra Tuition Programme (EETP) and the Community Development