- Masters, University of KwaZulu Natal, 2016
- Honours BEd, UNISA,2009
- Early Childhood Education curriculum
- Decolonization in Education
- Life Skills
- Indigenous Language acquisition in young learners
- Technology in the Early Years
- 2016-2018– Collaborated Understanding of Context-specific Psychosocial Challenges Facing South African School Learners in the 21st Century: A Visual Participatory Approach.
- 2022-date– Psychosocial well-being for sustainable learning in Early Childhood Education in an informal settlement.
- Early Childhood Education
- Keryn Fredericks ( (2016) Investigating the knowledge and understanding of trainee fourth-year teachers on Child Sexual Abuse.
- Prenola Appalsamy (2016)-Final Year Trainee Teacher’s Knowledge of Child Sexual Abuse.
- Parbhu Rakshmee (2017) Collaborated Understanding of Context-specific Psychosocial Challenges Facing South African School Learners in the 21st Century: A Visual Participatory Approach.
- Nosipho Hlongwane ( 2018) Collaborated Understanding of Context-Specific psycho-social challenges facing South African schools in the 21st century.
- Sindisiwe Hlophe (2018) Understanding of the impact and implications of sexual abuse amongst learners, inflicted by educators in schools: A review on an empirical study.
- Nothando Cele (2018) Collaborated understanding of context-specific psychological, challenges facing South African youth on motherhood and fatherhood teenage learners in the 21st century.
- Joseph Bettina Allison(-2019) An explicit understanding of the psychosocial challenge of teenage pregnancy faced by south african learners in the 21st century: a visual participatory approach.
- Naidoo Adele-(2019)– The child headed home as a Psycho-Social challenge facing South African School learners and teachers in the 21st Century.
- Nothando Pahla (2021) Challenges faced by young girls in rural areas: teenage pregnancy.
- Dlanjwa Azola (2021) An exploration of challenges faced by learners from child-headed homes during the covid-19 pandemic period.
- Bux Suhayfa (2021) Intervention strategies used by educators to assist learners with attention deficit hyperactivity disorder under the new normal.
- Thobile Hlobisile Accurate Sibiya (2021) The Inclusion of students living with disability in the academic programs during Covid-19.
- Noxolo Londeka (2022)– An exploration of learner’s experience and the effect of online learning on learners performance.
- Mhlongo Siqiniseko Lindokuhle-(2022) Rural online learning in the context of covid 19 in South Africa.
- Mathenjwa Sphesihle Siduduzo-(2022) Adapting to online teaching and learning during covid-19 school closure.