Member: Community Engagement Committee
- BSc. Data Communication Technology(UNIZUL)
- Postgraduates Certificate In Education(UNISA)
- B.Ed Hons(UP)
- M.Ed. (UKZN)
- PhD (UKZN)
- Teaching and researching in education and curriculum studies
- Taught Physical science and Information Technology in Public schools.
- NIHSS scholarship
- NRF scholarship
- Learning managements systems in education (online learning)
- Decolonization of curriculum
- Reflections in education
- Physical sciences education.
- Education and Curriculum Studies modules
- Mpungose, C. (2016). Rationale of Teaching Physical Sciences Curriculum and Assessment Policy Statement Content: Teachers’ Reflections. International Journal of educational science, 14(3), 256-264. Available online: http://krepublishers.com/02-Journals/IJES/IJES-14-0-000-16-Web
Supervises at Honours and Masters levels
- Arasomwan, A.D. (2016). Exploring foundation phase lecturers’ experiences in using formative assessment to assess student-teachers (216074145) ( BEdHons).
- Ngubane, L (2016). Exploring the influences of formative assessment on lecturers’ professional development (210502450) ( BEdHons).
- Cele, A.S. (2017). Exploring first-year students’ experiences of using Moodle in learning Accounting undergraduate module. (213508873) ( BEdHons).
- Different activities in Royal Mansion FC (UKZN Edgewood campus league)
- Running Endnote program at Edgewood campus.