Objectives of the Conference:
- The advancement of Environmental Sustainable Action and Development within communities, fostering the active engagement of all persons (researchers, teachers, learners, members of government, community and business), for environmental sustainable actions.
- Enhancing the development and engagement of disciplines through Environmental Sustainable Action and Community Development.
- Engaging teachers in curriculum related environmentally sustainable issues in a theoretical and practically based approach.
- Promote research and civil action in the participation in Community Development Action, to develop/enhance disciplinary programmes/curricular/actions in response to current and future needs.
- Developing collaborations and partnerships, with a sense of community, among researchers, teachers, community organisations, government and business, for initiating, enhancing and promoting environmentally sustainable actions.